Independent living at Via Christi Village in Ponca City
Independent retirees who want freedom from the concerns of home maintenance, lawn care, and snow removal will find the perfect home in our quality built villas. The villas provide a number of amenities designed to provide you with the retirement lifestyle YOU wish to pursue.
Villa living on our campus is perfect for couples or individuals who desire to be involved in civic activities, pursue personal interests and hobbies, and travel on short or extended trips, all while having the assurance that their residence is being cared for and remains secure.
This is truly independent living with access to all services and programs offered by Via Christi Village.
Our villas combine the best features of condominium living and a continuing care retirement community.
Each villa features two or three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, attached garages, living and dining room, utility room and patio with garden area. All major appliances and carpeting are provided. Housekeeping is available as an optional service.
- Fully-equipped kitchens, including major appliances
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closets
- Utilities including electricity, gas, water, trash
- Maintenance of building and Village-owned appliances
- Exterior maintenance and yard care
- Priority for admission to the Health Care Center or Assisted Living, based on availability
- Scheduled transportation
- Building insurance, taxes, and other administrative services
- Access to Village activities and events
- Use of community living areas
Assisted living at Via Christi Village in Ponca City
Assisted living offers secure living for people who want to stay active, but prefer a little help with daily chores. The apartments are designed to assure the privacy of each resident while offering the maximum in security, convenience, comfort and safety. Licensed professional staff members are always available to assess emergency situations and contact your physician.
You have the security of knowing that you have access to dedicated professional staff, nutritious meals, interdenominational church services, van transportation, a hair salon, outdoor courtyard, and the knowledge that our continuum of care exists to meet all your needs, present and future.
We encourage residents to participate in social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities as much, or as little, as they desire. They are free to come and go at their leisure, to continue to enjoy hobbies and to be part of the community.
Included in your monthly rent
- 24-hour nursing staff availability
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom accommodations
- Pastoral Care
- Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Scheduled van transportation
- Three meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Routine maintenance and repairs
- Utilities except cable TV and telephone
- Washers and dryers on each floor (not in apartments)
- Emergency call system
- Beauty and barber shop available (not included in rent)
- Use of community living areas
Skilled nursing at Via Christi Village in Ponca City
The Village Skilled Nursing Center provides a comprehensive range of medical, social and personal services designed to meet the needs of residents. The healthcare center has 68 nursing beds licensed by the State of Oklahoma, and is certified for Medicare and Medicaid services.
Tastefully-decorated large living units are ready for personalization with each resident's own furnishings and treasured items. Two dining areas and a living room are designed to foster a sense of community and provide opportunities for socialization.
Restorative therapy programs are designed to promote each resident's independence and self-esteem.
Family and friends enjoy the convenience of open visiting hours.
Recognizing nutritional health as a vital part of any wellness program, the dietary department offers award-winning meals.
Via Christi Village also offers a respite program for temporary stays.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Therapeutic diets and snacks
- Communication with resident's physician as needed
- Individual care plans recognizing each resident's dietary, psycho-social, recreational, physical and spiritual needs
- Pastoral care
- Daily room maintenance; weekly cleaning
- Laundry service
- Planned social activities and programs
- Utilities, basic cable for television
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Personal telephone billed to you
- Newspaper delivery billed to you
- Hair salon
A nursing assessment is completed on each resident. This evaluation system is designed to measure each resident's condition of health and places greater weight on areas requiring more staff time and licensed nurse intervention. Based upon the results of the assessment, a resident is placed in the appropriate level of care and a fee is charged associated with that level of care.
Via Christi’s Memory Care Residence in Ponca City, OK, provides a unique and warm environment for those in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease and related dementia. The Residence features a homelike setting with one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, as well as a family dining area, creative arts center and spacious family room.
We believe that every resident is a unique person with individual needs. Using this personalized approach, our trained staff can help maximize the functional independence of each of our residents.
The hallmarks of our Ponca City Memory Care programming include:
- Affirming the resident's remaining abilities
- Cherishing each person's unique personality and lifetime of experience
- Keeping residents connected to their pasts
- Maintaining personhood/personal dignity
- Providing holistic care, nurturing the body, mind and spirit
- Providing meaningful activities
- Promoting well-being through quality interactions between residents
We invite family members to assist their loved one in decorating their new home with familiar objects and treasured possessions that will help reassure the resident and provide a positive link with memories of their past.
Memory care at Via Christi Village in Ponca City
Monthly rent includes:
- 24-hour personal care staffing
- Administrative services
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- High staffing ratio
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Individual service agreement
- Person-centered activity programs
- Medication administration
- Three meals and snacks daily
- Wellness monitoring
Memory Care Amenities
- Activity core area including music and game room, craft room and living room
- Family living and dining room
- Pastoral care
- Private resident apartments
- Secure environment
- Small, family like environment
- Validation therapy