Another way to be an Angel
Drop your spare change in collection jars
at Via Christi Hospital Gift Shops and
Cafeterias in Wichita.
During the month of April, you can be a Change Angel for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals at Via Christi Health, and you'll turn spare change from your classmates, co-workers and friends into miracles for Kansas kids!
Change Angels will collect coins between April 1-30 to help CMN Hospitals continue its important mission of helping sick and injured children and their families with care-related expenses not covered by insurance. We're partnering with 102.1 The Bull, B98-FM and Walmart to help sick and injured Kansas kids through the Change Angel program.
We invite local schools to participate by collecting change. To create some friendly competition, we will award the winning class of up to 40 students a "School's Out" party.
Every year, CMN Hospitals at Via Christi Health helps more than 50,000 children across central and western Kansas.
How to become a Change Angel
- Complete and submit our CMN Hospitals Change Angel Sign-Up Form.
- Ask others at your school, business or organization, or family and friends to do the same — Print and share this Change Angel invitation letter.
- Decide how long you will collect change — for a day, a week, or all month.
- Ask your employer to match what you raise.
- Ask your teacher or supervisor to provide a small prize — a certificate of thanks, a gift card to dinner or a movie, a group pizza party — to the class, department, person or team that collects the most change.
We'll provide you with a jar or bag for collecting loose coins and information about Children's Miracle Network Hospitals to share with donors.
At the end of your collection time, please call 316-239-3520 and ask for Jill or Mick to arrange pick up of your change jar.
For more information about Change Angels and CMN Hospitals, please contact:
Jill Bosley, Director of Development CMN Hospitals at Via Christi Health
1156 S. Clifton
Wichita, KS 67218