Steps to install your Synapse installation are below:
1. Verify Operating system and browser versions
The user performing the following steps must be an administrator on the machine.
The machine must be running Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 - 32 bit only. 64 bit Operating Systems are not supported.
IE version 8.0 or below must be installed.
2. Enable appropriate browser settings
1. From within Internet Explorer select the "Tools", "Internet Options" menu
2. Select the "Security" tab
3. Click once on the "Trusted Sites" icon
4. Click the "Sites" button
5. Type vcpx.via-christi.org in the "Add this web site" field
6. Click the "Add" button
7. Uncheck the "Require service verification" check box
8. Click the "Ok" button
9. Ensure "Trusted Sites" is still selected
10. Select the "Custom" button
11. Ensure all items are set to "Enable" where possible
12. Select "Ok"
3. Click here to run the install file.
A dialog box similar to below will appear - select the "Run" button
After a short download a dialog box similar to the below MAY appear. If it does, select the "Run" button.
Installation will proceed with a black command window displaying several scrolling text lines related to the upgrade. This may take a few minutes to complete.
This next progress bar will this display as the installation completes. When this box goes away, the installation has completed.
After installation completes, boot the machine.
Please call the Via Christi Service Center at 350-3838 if you experience problems.
View a pocket guide of this Synapse version