Am I the only one having trouble with sleep?
If you're having problems sleeping, you are not alone.
- Over 70 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders.
- More than 50% of people above the age of 65 experience disturbed sleep.
- Insomnia affects 20% to 40% of adults throughout the year.
- 1 out of 3 people suffer from insomnia at some point in life.
- Over 18 million people in the U.S. have sleep apnea, but an estimated 10 million are undiagnosed.
- Narcolepsy affects up to 200,000 people in the U.S., but less than a quarter are diagnosed.
- Up to 10% of Americans experience restless leg syndrome.