Via Christi Stroke Support Group
Offering social, emotional, and education support for stroke survivors, caregivers, and family members, the Via Christi Stroke Support Group meets five times a year at Via Christi Rehabilitation Hospital - March, May, July, September and November.
Our Stroke Support Group offers:
- Inspirational speakers sharing their stories of recovery
- Medical professionals and business executives presenting the latest education and up-to-date advances in medical technology
- Interaction and peer support with stroke survivors and their caregivers
- Friendships and encouragement
- An opportunity for caregivers to learn about stroke recovery
Adjusting to life after a stroke is difficult and should not be tackled alone. For more information and to be added to the Via Christi Stroke Support Group mailing list, call 316-634-3400.
Via Christi Rehabilitation Hospital
1151 N. Rock Road