Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis has 400 staffed beds and is the site of Kansas' first and largest Level 1 Trauma Center. Features of the hospital include:
- Level I Trauma Center, stroke center, advanced program for epilepsy and Kansas' only Neuro Critical Care unit
- Pediatric care is offered in the Grant and Norma Davis ChildLife Center.
- State-of-the-art comprehensive cancer care is provided using the CyberKnife System, clinical trials through the Wichita Community Clinical Oncology Program and a Cancer Resource Center open to the public.
- Advanced cardiovascular services include a Joint Commission accredited heart failure program and the state's only Cardio-Thoracic Intensive Care Unit
- Kidney and bone marrow/stem cell transplant programs
- Medical, trauma/surgical and pediatric intensive care units
- Via Christi Regional Burn Center
Find More Information
Be A Volunteer
Special Events Calendar