Do I have a sleep problem?
If three or more of the following statements describe you, you should discuss your symptoms with your physician.
- You snore when you sleep.
- You gasp for breath or appear to stop breathing during sleep.
- You behave irregularly or talk when you sleep.
- You wake frequently due to pain, noise or other reasons.
- You feel tired or have trouble staying awake during the day.
- You find yourself nodding off while driving.
- You collapse or feel extreme fatigue during emotional times.
- You have the urge to tap or move your legs and feet during the day.
- You have difficulty falling asleep.
- You still feel tired when you wake up.