Independent retirees who want freedom from the concerns of home maintenance, lawn care, and snow removal will find the perfect home in our quality built villas. The villas provide a number of amenities designed to provide you with the retirement lifestyle YOU wish to pursue.
Villa living on our campus is perfect for couples or individuals who desire to be involved in civic activities, pursue personal interests and hobbies, and travel on short or extended trips, all while having the assurance that their residence is being cared for and remains secure.
This is truly independent living with access to all services and programs offered by Via Christi Village.
Our villas combine the best features of condominium living and a continuing care retirement community.
Each villa features two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, attached garages, living and dining room, utility room and patio with garden area. All major appliances and carpeting are provided. Housekeeping and laundry are available as optional services.
- Fully-equipped kitchens, including major appliances
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closets
- Cable television
- Utilities including electricity, gas, water, trash
- Maintenance of building and Village-owned appliances
- Exterior maintenance and yard care
- Emergency call system
- Priority for admission to the Health Care Center or Assisted Living, based on availability
- Scheduled transportation
- Building insurance, taxes, and other administrative services
- Access to Village activities and events
- Use of community living areas