Independent retirees who want freedom from the concerns of home maintenance, lawn care, and snow removal will find the perfect home in our quality built villas. The Villas provide a number of amenities designed to provide you with the retirement lifestyle YOU wish to pursue.
Duplex living on our campus is perfect for couples or individuals who desire to be involved in civic activities, pursue personal interests and hobbies, and travel on short or extended trips, all while having the assurance that their residence is being cared for and remains secure.
This is truly independent living with access to all services and programs offered by Via Christi Village. Our villas combine the best features of condominium living and a continuing care retirement community.
The Villas are located east of the Village. Each living unit measures approximately 1430 square feet. Each two-bedroom, two-bath unit features a 32x15 foot master suite with cathedral ceiling, which is also a feature in the living room and kitchen.
The Villas have been designed with a feeling of spaciousness. Each home also features a safe room storm shelter, attached garages and patio. All major appliances and carpeting are provided.
The Villas are a tremendous housing option for Manhattan that enhances the efforts of the Manhattan Chamber to encourage retirees to relocate here.
- Trash removal
- Maintenance of building and Village-owned appliances
- Priority for admission to the Health Care Center or Assisted Living, based on availability
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, banking and Village-sponsored activities
- Yard care and snow removal
- Building insurance, taxes, and other administrative services
- Cable with high speed Internet access
- Tray service during illness
- Scheduled transportation to professional appointments
- Hair Salon
For more information, contact Joy.Edwards@viachristi.org