Physicians and Advanced Practice Professionals (APPs) have several opportunities to attend OneChart training. Our classroom training (Step 2 below) is now open for registration. Please make your selections, follow the links provided and register for training.
March 2014: Web-based training modules. More information to follow.
April – May 2014: Classroom sessions
Select from consolidated, weekend training in Wichita or Kansas City, or from additional options in Wichita only.
Option 1: Consolidated weekend training
Wichita weekends: Sold out
Kansas City weekends, May 3-4, May 10-11
- Deadline to register for weekend training is March 17, 2014
- Saturday training, 8 hours maximum; Sunday training, 4 hours maximum
- Wichita: Ambulatory training offered at specific Via Christi Clinic locations. Acute training offered at Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Kansas City: Training will take place at Cerner World Headquarters, Vision Center, 2800 Rock Creek Parkway, Kansas City, Mo.
- Kansas City hotels and other information (pdf)
- To REGISTER for the weekend training, click here.
Radiologists 3 hours of training will be offered in Wichita. Kansas City training options are not available.
Option 2: Additional Wichita training
May 2014: Favorites Fair – Focused, small group sessions to set preferences in go-live environment. Approximately 2 hours. More information to follow.
Dragon training – speech recognition software training is optional for providers interested in leveraging this dictation tool. See schedule of available courses here. Register for Dragon training when you register for your OneChart classroom training.