Via Christi Occupational Health is dedicated to being your partner in business health. Our goal is to provide comprehensive services aimed at the prevention and treatment of injuries and to help employees return to work as soon as possible. We want to help your business increase worker productivity, reduce expenses, and decrease healthcare costs.
Our professional staff will support your business through the challenging requirements of OSHA standards and the Workers' Compensation system. As your partner, we can help keep your workforce and your company in good health.
After Hours Injury Evaluation
Your injured workers may be evaluated seamlessly after hours seven days a week in Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg's Emergency Department.
Via Christi Occupational Health provides a total health program aimed at prevention and treatment of injury. Case management of each individual employee gives consideration to their specific injury, as it relates to their work environment.
Management of the Injured Worker
- First Injury Treatment Acute Injury and Follow-Up Care
- Medical Examinations
- Medical Surveillance for lead, asbestos, etc.
- Periodic Medical Examinations
- Fitness for Duty Examinations
- Second-Opinion Examinations
- Physicals Annual and Exit Physicals
- Department of Transportation Physicals
- Return to Work Physicals
- Functional Capacity Physicals
- Audiometric Testing (OSHA Certified)
- Pulmonary Function Testing (NIOSH Certified)
- Immunizations and Phlebotomy Services
- Workplace Site Visits
- On-Site Screening Programs
- NIDA and Non-NIDA Drug Surveillance
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Certified MRO Service
- On Site First Aid Supplies