The Village Nursing Care Center provides a comprehensive range of medical, social and personal services designed to meet the needs of residents. The health care center has 68 nursing beds licensed by the State of Oklahoma, and is certified for Medicare and Medicaid services.
Tastefully-decorated large living units are ready for personalization with each resident's own furnishings and treasured items.
Two dining areas and a living room are designed to foster a sense of community and provide opportunities for socialization.
Restorative therapy programs are designed to promote each resident's independence and self-esteem.
Family and friends enjoy the convenience of open visiting hours.
Recognizing nutritional health as a vital part of any wellness program, the dietary department offers award-winning meals.
Via Christi Village also offers a respite program for temporary stays.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Therapeutic diets and snacks
- Communication with resident's physician as needed
- Individual care plans recognizing each resident's dietary, psycho-social, recreational, physical and spiritual needs
- Pastoral care
- Daily room maintenance; weekly cleaning
- Laundry service
- Planned social activities and programs
- Utilities, basic cable for television
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Personal telephone billed to you
- Newspaper delivery billed to you
- Hair salon
Levels Of Services:
A nursing assessment is completed on each resident. This evaluation system is designed to measure each resident's condition of health and places greater weight on areas requiring more staff time and licensed nurse intervention. Based upon the results of the assessment, a resident is placed in the appropriate level of care and a fee is charged associated with that level of care.