The Via Christi Village Nursing Center provides a comprehensive range of medical, social and personal services designed to meet the needs of residents. The health care center has 72 private rooms and 12 semi-private rooms licensed by the State of Kansas.
The design of the health center provides as much natural light and plant life as possible because this has been proven to increase resident longevity. A number of community living areas have been planned to increase opportunities for socialization.
Coded keypad entrances help assure the safety and security of residents, while allowing free access by friends, family and staff.
An added amenity is Cornerstone Village's next-door access to Via Christi Hospital, providing a seamless continuum of care for all residents.
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
- Three meals and snacks daily
- Daily housekeeping, including laundry service
- Emergency call system
- Enclosed, secured gardens and walking path
- Life enrichment activity programs
- Private dining room for families
- Bathing options of shower or therapeutic tub