|Via Christi Heart Failure Disease Management Program is designed to help patients stay out of the hospital and live better, more vigorous lives. Our multidisciplinary team includes advanced registered nurse practitioners, physicians, nurses, a dietitian, a pharmacist, and a social worker. A cardiologist also is available to complement the team.
- Detailed patient evaluation and quality of life assessment
- Learning needs assessment
- Dietary assessment and counseling
- Pharmacist and social worker support
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Phone follow up and close patient monitoring as needed
Via Christi's Heart Failure Disease Management Program has received disease-specific certification from The Joint Commission, four times meeting rigorous standards set by the nation's premier healthcare accrediting agency.