Reliable information for health care providers.
Patient Education Resources
Government Health Resources
Databases / Electronic Resources - Search for Information, Some Free Full Text Available
- PubMed - A National Library of Medicine Database
- e-medicine - Free database produced by WebMD. Does Require a Free registration.
- NGC - National Guideline Clearinghouse--Public database for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- CRISP - Database of Biomedical Research Projects funded by National Institutes of Health
Professional Databases - State Library of Kansas
Free Electronic Journals
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- Journals at NIH - Directory of journal titles provided by the National Institutes of Health
Free Electronic Books
*Maintained by Via Christi Libraries