Giving to the Catholic Care Center Ways to Make a Difference
As a not-for-profit, 501c3 organization, The Catholic Care Center relies on the generosity of many dedicated donors to help us fulfill our mission of helping our residents experience the highest quality of life possible. If you have had a family member or friends who have made their home at the Catholic Care Center, please consider giving any of the following as a method of showing your appreciation for the care provided to them.
- Appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- IRA distributions
- Bequest in your Will or Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life insurance policy
- Gift annuities
- A gift funded by monies in your retirement plan
- Real Estate such as vacation homes
You can make a difference by supporting the following funds
- Sheridan Fund: For resident assistance to cover special needs of residents not covered by the Medicaid “personal needs” allowance
- Employee Emergency Assistance Fund- assists employees who are facing a personal crisis due to extraneous circumstances
- Employee Education Fund- allows us to make continuing education opportunities available to our staff to help ensure quality of care.
- Employee Appreciation Fund- allows us to show appreciation to our employees by hosting special events such as pizza parties, ice cream socials and Christmas parties.
- Pastoral Care/Chaplain/Chapel Fund-allows us to meet the needs of our pastoral staff.
- Memorial Fund (for memorial gift totaling $1500 or more a person’s name is placed on our Memorial Wall)
- Other: for a description of capital needs and other giving opportunities, please contact David Alexander, Catholic Care Center Development Associate. David can be reached by phone at 316-946-5039 or by email at email@example.com
Honoring Staff—Guardian Angel Program
If you have received exceptional care or have witnessed someone receiving exceptional care from a Catholic Care Center employee or volunteer, we want to know. With this program you have the opportunity to honor your Guardian Angel by making a gift in their honor to the Guardian Angel Program. We will recognize your angel with a letter of acknowledgement and a custom-crafted lapel pin. The Guardian Angel program provides support for three different funds which have been set up to assist and reward employees: Employee Scholarship Fund, Employee Assistance Fund, and an Extra Employee Benefits Fund.