The Comprehensive plan is designed to meet not only you're in home health care needs, but if required, it provides long term facility services as well.
At the time of enrollment, you must be living independently and not require in home health support services. With this membership, Care At Home will:
- Coordinate and provide for your medically necessary in home services and technology needs.
- In addition, once a member is determined to need the support of a long term care facility, the Care At Home team will help you make the transition from your home to your chosen Via Christi long term care facility.
The Comprehensive membership requires:
- a health and lifestyle assessment,
- one time enrollment fee and
- monthly maintenance fees.
Fees are based on the health and age of the individual at time of application.
If you currently have long term care insurance, we recommend you consider our Partner membership, offering the perfect way to bridge the gap between now and when you transition into an assisted living or nursing facility.