Medical Student Programs
Via Christi Hospitals, Wichita offer both Allopathic and Osteopathic Medical Students, a chance to work with some of the finest teaching professionals in the region. We offer core studies for 3rd year students and Sub-Internship and elective clerkships for 4th year students.
Medical Residency Programs
All residency programs in Wichita are sponsored by KU School of Medicine- Wichita, and administered by the Wichita Center for Graduate Medical Education. WCGME is a consortium made up of KU School of Medicine-Wichita, Via Christi Hospitals, Inc. and Wesley Medical Center. Please click on the individual program name to find out more about the specific residency programs offered here at Via Christi Hospitals-Wichita.
Family Medicine at Via Christi Hospitals
- James Walker, MD, Program Director
Marilyn Blanchat, Program Coordinator, 929 N St. Francis Rm 8074, Wichita, KS 67214 - 316-268-6147 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Stovak, MD, Program Director
- Marcia Beasley, Program Coordinator, 707 N Emporia, Wichita, KS 67214
Andrea Flessner, Senior Residency Coordinator, 1010 N Kansas, Wichita, KS 67214 - 316-293-2650 email@example.com
- George Lucas, MD, Interim Program Director
- Juanita Ridgeway, Program Coordinator, 929 N. St. Francis, Wichita, KS 67214 316-268-5988 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inna D'Empaire, MD, Program Director
- Barb Findley, Program Coordinator, 1010 N. Kansas, Wichita, KS 67214
316-293-2680 - email@example.com
- Jacqueline S. Osland, MD, Program Director
- Dawn Fountain, Program Coordinator, 929 N. St. Francis, Wichita, KS 67214 - 316-268-5990 - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sports Medicine Fellowship Program at Via Christi offers an outstanding one-year post-residency fellowship
The International Family Medicine Fellowship provides physicians who volunteer their time serving in underdeveloped regions of the world, the special training they need to deal with the types of cases they will see.
Register for online CME with
The Via Christi Family Medicine Residency Program is sponsored by the University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita