Via Christi Behavioral Health Center in Wichita, Kansas, is an 80-licensed-bed facility offering expert, compassionate behavioral healthcare in a modern, attractive facility that meets the unique needs of its patients.
Services and specialized units:
- Acute Psychiatric Care, for patients with acute symptoms including thoughts of suicide, severe depression or psychosis
- Adult Psychiatric Care, where structured individual and group treatment is provided for patients with less acute symptoms and medical detoxification for chemically dependent patients is available
- Adolescent Care, designed to meet the unique clinical and educational needs of 12- to 17-year-old patients in need of crisis stabilization and short-term hospitalization
- Care for chronically mentally ill patients
- Partial Day Program that allows patients to receive intensive treatment while living at home
All services require a referral. Patients may be admitted directly to any of the Behavioral Health units, or may access inpatient services through the Emergency departments at Via Christi Hospitals in Wichita.