Assisted living at Via Christi Village in Manhattan, KS, offers a secure and supportive environment for people who want to stay active, but prefer a little help with daily chores. Our Manhattan community features 31 comfortable apartments in a variety of assisted living floor plans, ready for your individualized décor and personal furnishings. The apartments are designed to assure the privacy of each resident while offering maximum convenience, comfort and safety.
Assisted living on your terms
Each apartment is equipped with a call system for emergencies—and professional staff members are always available to assess emergencies and contact your physician.
You also have access to dedicated professional staff, nutritious meals, life enrichment activities , interdenominational church services, transportation, therapy services (physical, occupational and speech), a hair salon, outdoor courtyards and a continuum of care exists to meet all your present and future needs. All apartments are located within 90 feet of the dining room, fireplace lounge and the Konza Room.
We encourage Manhattan assisted living residents to participate in social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities as much, or as little, as desired. You are free to come and go at your leisure, enjoy hobbies and be part of the greater community.
Assisted living in Manhattan, KS: Features and amenities
Monthly rent includes:
- 24-hour nursing staff
- Access to beauty/barber shop
- Complete weekly housekeeping
- Emergency call system
- Flat linens weekly
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Pastoral care
- Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments and shopping
- Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Three meals a day served in community dining rooms
- Use of community living areas, including dining rooms, living room, fireplace lounge and chapel
- Utilities, including electricity, water, and gas
- Washers and dryers in each neighborhood
Learn more about Via Christi assisted living in Manhattan, KS
For more information about our Manhattan community, and all of Via Christi’s assisted living services in South Central Kansas, please contact:
2800 Willow Grove Rd.
Manhattan, KS 66502
Contact Via Christi Villages