Via Christi Village in Hays' assisted living residence provides an environment where you can live independently without the worry of maintaining your own home. Enjoy the opportunity to make new friends and neighbors while enjoying delicious meals and social events.
Assisted living offers a secure and supportive environment for people who want to stay active, but prefer a little help with daily chores. The apartments are designed to assure the privacy of each resident while offering the maximum in security, convenience, comfort and safety. Each apartment is equipped with a call system for emergencies.
Enjoy the security of knowing that you have access to dedicated professional staff, nutritious meals, interdenominational church services, transportation, parking, pastoral care, a hair salon, and the knowledge that our continuum of care exists to meet all your needs, present and future.
We encourage residents to participate in social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities as much, or as little, as they desire. You are free to come and go at your leisure, to continue to enjoy hobbies and to be part of the greater community.
Your Basic Monthly Rent Includes:
- Three meals a day served in community dining rooms
- Complete weekly housekeeping
- Washers and dryers available
- Nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Utilities, including electricity, water, and gas
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Emergency call system
- Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Pastoral care
- Access to beauty/barber shop
- Scheduled medical transportation
- Cable television
- Use of community living areas for family gatherings or church or civic organizations
- All ground level living units
- Choice of floor plans