- Pre-registration is required for all Continuing Education offerings.
- Registration is not considered complete until the completed registration form and payment are received by Educational Services.
- Make checks payable to Mercy Regional Health Center. A notation on the check as to the class or text payment is helpful.
- Separate checks are required for each class and textbook.
- Checks returned for insufficient funds will be collected through Patient Accounts.
- Mercy Regional full- and part-time employees receive the benefit of continuing education through Educational Services at no charge. An enrollment fee is required for all offerings to hold space in the course, but is returned to the employee upon successful completion of the offering.
- MRHC PRN and registry employees receive the benefit of continuing education through MRHC Educational Services at a reduced charge — half of the non-employee fee.
- Non-MRHC employees pay the full registration fee.
- You will receive confirmation of your enrollment with a reminder letter prior to the class offering.
- Mercy Regional Health Center reserves the right to cancel offerings due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Should a cancellation occur, you will be contacted by phone and issued a full refund.
- Cancellation by a participant needs to be according to the deadlines noted in each offering's brochure.
- No refunds will be given once the offering has begun.
- Each offering will be evaluated by the participants. The evaluation tool will be a part of the offering content and handouts.
- Participant evaluations are anonymous.
- Evaluation data will help us improve our courses and identify learning needs for future programs.
Certificate of Completion
- Official continuing education certificates will be issued upon successful completion of each offering. Certificates are generally available at the end of each offering if the participant pre-registered. Participants who did not pre-register will receive their certificates via ground mail within two weeks.
- Duplicate continuing education certificates are available for an additional $5 each.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), please advise Mercy Regional Educational Services if you have any disability that requires special materials or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.