You can rely on Mercy Regional's Occupational Health team to provide confidential, secure and reliable drug testing for your employees.
There is much more to drug testing than meets the eye. It will:
- Increase your bottom line
- Reduce your risk as an employer
- Improve workplace safety
- Help you identify qualified hires
- Create a culture of wellness for your company
- Make it clear your business is dedicated to being a drug-free workplace
When would an employer want to do a drug screening?
Employers typically screen their employees:
- Prior to hiring
- After an accident
- Following an incident of property damage
- When they have cause to believe an employee was under the influence at work
- On a random basis
When and where is testing available?
Testing appointments are available weekdays at Mercy West. All collection locations are specially designed and constructed to ensure validity of testing. After-hours/weekend post-accident testing in the Emergency Department.
How soon are results available?
Negative results are available within 24 hours of the test. If a sample is sent for a confirmation process, those results are available 48 to 72 hours after collection.
How are tests handled?
We follow federal guidelines to ensure validity of results and security of procedures:
- All personnel are trained collections technicians as required by Part 40 of Department of Transportation Workplace Guidelines.
- Lab kits are available in accordance with the employer's lab preference.
- Trained professionals monitor the sample and the chain of custody.
How are tests interpreted?
A medical review officer (MRO) has special training to interpret screenings. The MRO contacts donors to follow up on positive tests, and reviews prescriptions and other factors to determine legitimate drug use that could affect a test's validity.
How are tests conducted?
We run tests on urine and breath samples.
What drugs do you test for?
We have several different testing packages:
- Alcohol (breath test)
- Five-panel test (urine)
- Cocaine Metabolite
- Marijuana Metabolite
- Seven-panel test -five-panel test, plus urine test for:
- MAMP-MDMA (methamphetamine and ecstasy)
- Ten-panel test - seven-panel test, plus urine test for:
Why choose Mercy Regional for drug-testing services?
Mercy Regional tailors services to meet your company's specific workplace needs. We provide only the screenings your business needs, saving you the costs of expensive, unnecessary tests. We keep our prices affordable and offer discounts to employers for testing and screening services.
We Want Your Business
Discover what Mercy Regional Health Center can do for your business. Contact us today.